mercoledì 26 ottobre 2016

In my beautiful house

Risultati immagini per MOBILI INGLESE PRIMARIA

Practise furniture
Practise prepositions 1
Practise prepositions 2
Practise rooms 
There is/ thare are1
There is/there are2
Schede maestralidia
Online activities 










There is
C’è
There are
Ci sono
http://www.esercizinglese.com/lezioni/4-There-is-There-are.aspx
Spiegazione
Esercizi
Thinglink activities
PREPOSITION

DESCRIBE YOUR HOUSE


I live in.......  with........I've got a ......house. In my house there is....

listen        watch

DESCRIBE YOUR  FAVOURITE ROOM


My favourite room in the house is my bedroom. 
I love it, because it’s a good place  to relax, play and study. It isn’t a very big room, but it’s nice.
The walls are brown. 
The floor is brown. The curtains are dsrk purple. 
My bed’s  is brown with two pillows and a purple blanket with flowers on it. On the wall there are  posters and many pictures. Under the window there is  a desk.  On the desk there are  a lamp and many books.
Next to my bed there is a wardrobe for my clothes and shoes.

coperta=blanket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento